WINTER GROUP BOOKINGS
- Groups consist of 10 or more members.
- All groups must be pre-booked in order to receive the group rate.
- All groups must provide one payment.
Please complete and sign the Winter Group booking form and fax, e-mail or mail back to us to hold your date(s). A confirmation of your booking and the services that you have requested will be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to you once your booking form is received.
- Confirmation of numbers of rentals and or packages will be required at least 2 weeks in advance along with accurate rental information forms.
- Please ensure the information is legible, complete and accurate. If any changes are made, the final numbers must be reconfirmed outside 72 hours prior to the group’s arrival.
- All groups must pay with one payment.
- Credit card details are required to secure your booking. Charges will only be made to the credit card for cancellation purposes.
- Full payment is required prior to or on the day of the groups visit.
- We are able to invoice for payment at a later date if a credit card imprint is taken as back up by the Pure Outdoors staff.
- We accept the following forms of payment: MasterCard, AMEX, Visa, Debit Card, Cash, and Cheques.
- Cheques should be made payable to Pure Outdoors (Jasper) Ltd.
- An on hill coordinator is required to submit their name, and an emergency contact # for the day of the trip.
Any group cancellations within 3 days of the rental date will be subject to a penalty of 20% of the total rental rate of the cancelled item(s) plus taxes.